me and my wife went and seen saw 5 over in bristol today it is a very good movie anybody thats likes the saw movies will like it.
me and my wife went and seen saw 5 over in bristol today it is a very good movie anybody thats likes the saw movies will like it.
First Saw movie I have seen. I like the storyline. Went to see it with two of my sisters and bros in law in Norton this evening.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Wow, By watching 5 first u spoiled urself of the first 4. You should have just watched the other ones instead.
worst out of the five i thought.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">worst out of the five i thought.</div></div>
I 100% agree.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
i thought it was great
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks